In this area of the site, you will find a range of resources on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder from Australia and around the world.
- Guide to diagnosis
- Online and other training
- RFFADA Fact Sheets (in progress)
- Supporting Children Living with FASD
Healthy Child Manitoba – What Parents and Caregivers Need to Know About Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD).
Edmonton and fetal alcohol area network – https://edmontonfetalalcoholnetwork.org/
Free CANFASD Online Courses
- Foundations of FASD
- FASD Strategies for School Staff II: Practical Strategies for the School Environment builds on Foundations of FASD
POPFASD British Columbia
- A range of resources from FASD Outreach
- A collection of over 50 eLearning videos (and counting) provides strategies, techniques, guides and stories about FASD from the classroom and beyond, as well as research, diagnostic criteria, and physiological and behavioural impacts of FASD. These videos are made available on the YouTube channel.
INTERNATIONAL FASD AWARENESS DAY
Proof Alliance (formally MOFAS)
Home Advisor – Backyard Camping for Kids with Disabilities