This new task force includes representatives from a broad cross section of the service provider community (see below) and a parent/community member. Since formation in March 2010, the Taskforce has met three times during which Terms of Reference have been developed and ratified; and a draft Prevention Action Plan for Tasmania has been completed.
- Manager – Kids Come First Project, Disability, Child, Youth and Family Services Human Services Group, Department of Health and Human Services
- Director – Corporate Communications (Tas) Pty Ltd
- Senior Consultant Public/Population Health, Department of Health and Human Services
- A/State Manager, Drug Education Network Inc.
- Director of Nursing and Midwifery, Chief Nurse and Allied Health, Department of Health & Human Services – Tasmania
- Coordinator Women’s Health South
- Department of Health and Human Services – Tasmania
- Director, Menzies Research Institute
- Clinical Psychologist, Paediatric Assessment
- Psychiatrist and Staff Specialist, Alcohol and Drug Service
- Community member/parent
- TEAM Leader/Community Development Project Worker
- Drug Education Network Inc.
- Forensic/criminal justice – to be filled
For more information about the Task Force contact Vic ki Russell – vicki [at] den [dot] org.au